This is such an easy and healthy salad to make and it goes great with any Mexican themed meals! It is also hearty enough to be a main meal for lunch or a light dinner. Avocados are one of those super foods with many great health benefits. I love them! Avocados optimize carotenoid absorption, support blood sugar regulation, have anti-inflammatory benefits, and improve heart health and cardiovascular health. They are also an excellent source of fiber, potassium, vitamins C , K and B6. It truly is a superfood and I LOVE to use them whenever I can!
Some discover this shop cialis tablets australia of the names of that kind of generic brands are Kamagra, Kamagra oral jelly, Silagra, Zenegra, Forzest etc. Berries Are Symbolic of Consuming and Sustaining Life Since pulling myself out from under the chaos of legal domestic abuse, I stumbled upon the direct connection between nourishment and inner wealth. generic for levitra Some minor side effects however, such viagra canada http://raindogscine.com/project/78-revoluciones/ as blurred vision and blue tinge to vision. try over here sildenafil cipla Limit alcohol intake There is no strong evidence that mild consumption of alcohol is bad for erectile dysfunction. Avocados are also supremely easy to prepare and serve. Because much of the healthy carotenoids are in the dark part of the flesh close to the skin, you want to slice the flesh and scoop it out with a large spoon to get as much of the good stuff as possible.
- 2 avocados
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- corn on the cob (cooked in microwave or grilled)
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 3 cloves minced garlic (1 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- First cook the corn. If you want the chargrilled flavor, cook it over a fire on a gas range or grill or inside your oven. Once cooled to the touch, slice the corn off the cob and allow it to cool completely before adding to your salad.
- Mix the chopped or sliced vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mix well, and pour over the salad.
- This goes great with tacos, fajitas, or burritos!